☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Goondiwindi, Queensland
Hi, We are GUNDY SHADE SHEDS, your local and surrounding areas reseller of the Transportable Shade Sheds product range and we are a member of the Saver6.com business support network. Transportable Shade Sheds product range are easy to install, fully transportable, provide a wide open span, adjustable height features that allow unlevelled pads, and are wind-rated to match each area. We can help you cover cars, trucks, boats, tractors, caravans, outdoor play and entertainment areas, farm and mining equipments, stock shade and any other gardening, equipment or outdoor application you may require. If you, your family or anyone you know could use a Transportable Shade Sheds product, please contact us.
Various uses of shade sheds:
|2019-10-27||Gundy Markets||The Town Park Marshall St, Goondiwindi, Queensland 4390||06:00 - 12:00|
|2019-11-24||Gundy Markets||The Town Park Marshall St, Goondiwindi, Queensland 4390||06:00 - 12:00|
|2020-02-29||Millmerran Show||171 Millmerran - Cecil Plains Rd , Millmerran, Queensland 4357 Australia||09:00 - 06:00|
|2020-03-13||Inglewood Show||Denison Street , Inglewood, Queensland 4387 Australia||09:00 - 18:00|
|2020-05-01||Goondiwindi Show||323 Boundary Road., Goondiwindi, Queensland 4390 Australia||09:00 - 18:00|
Jason WhitbyGUNDY SHADE SHEDS in Goondiwindi, Queensland
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.